Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Having T-Shirts Made

I have to sing "The Wheels on the Bus" to the boys before bedtime. If I don't, they throw a tantrum if I try to turn out the lights. They usually throw a tantrum anyway, but at least it's more manageable after singing their song.

I always ask them for the next verse. The wheels go round and round. The door goes open and shut. The riders go bump bump bump.

Tory has been getting creative recently. He'll look at objects around the room and repeat the sounds they make. The digger goes dig dig dig. The sticker goes stick stick stick. The bed goes bounce bounce bounce.

Tonight he invented the daddies go it's all right. "It's all right" is what I say when one of the kids is hurt. Apparently that's my catchphrase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home