Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Lost & Found

My cell phone has been missing for a few days. I found it yesterday on the lawn in the backyard. It's possible that my children swiped it, drug it outside, and dropped it wherever they got bored with it. More likely, the phone jostled loose from my pants pocket and fell while I was outside rounding up children. However it got there, the important thing is it still works and no harm was done.

Mommy's driver's license has been missing for a few days. I found it this morning in the toy room. Somehow it had fallen through the slits in our floor HVAC vents. I'm pretty sure I know who to blame for that one.

1 Comments:

  • How exactly did you happen across the driver's license there?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home