Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Changes

Some of you (e.g. Lynnette) may be wondering where I've been recently. The kids keep me busy, but surely I can spare a few minutes a day to blog.

Not so much anymore.

I started classes in law school last week. As of right now I'm neck deep in reading about torts, contracts, criminal law, and something referred to as "civ pro," which I'm not very good at but I've at least figured out the "pro" isn't short for "professional." The kids are now in daycare, or "preschool" as we cheerfully refer to it.

Why law school? I need to be prepared with something to do when the kids start school.

Sorry for going dark for so long. I want to keep this blog running, but I'm not sure what form it will take. Hopefully I can semi-regularly write anecdotes about the kids. I know I'll be busy torting and civ pro-ing, but surely I can spare a few minutes a day to blog.

4 Comments:

  • Wow! Congratulations! I had not heard that (the family grapevine doesn't always make it all the way to us). Best of luck!

    By Blogger Lynnette, at 8:29 AM  

  • I was wondering too. Congratulations, how does it feel to be back in school?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • That's really great! Congratulations! And, yes, I was wondering where you were. Figured it was just vacation.

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Amy, at 9:15 PM  

  • I am so happy that you are going to school, but if you turn into you know who I will have to kill you. ; )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home