Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Free!

While driving home from the grocery store this afternoon, something caught my eye. It was a large, brightly colored piece of plastic with a sign proclaiming "free." As I cruised past, it looked like a piece of toddler playground equipment.

I hit the end of the block, and turned around. As I drove past again, it seemed to be in good shape. It was missing a slide, but the kids would still have fun climbing it.

I turned around in a nearby driveway, and parked next to it. As I broke it apart so it would fit in my trunk, another car stopped next to mine. This car had a trailer hitched to the back, ready to load a couple other freebies sitting next to our new toy. Good thing I stopped when I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home