Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Hate Mondays

The kids are still getting used to being in preschool all day. The boys have adjusted well, but Abbie is still having issues. I've heard that a good day for a toddler is any day that's like the one before. So as the week progresses and she gets used to being in preschool, she tolerates it better. But then the weekend comes and staying home all day throws off her routine. That's when we start over.

Abbie screamed wildly when I dropped her off at preschool today. Fortunately the teacher was ready with a fish-themed art project when I needed to leave.

1 Comments:

  • I hope it gets better soon. Like, just in time for kindergarten so she can start over with a new routine again! :)

    By Blogger Lynnette, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home