Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back on the Wagon

The boys' preschool tells me the boys are doing well with potty training. We still use diapers with them, but their teachers put them on the potty at school, and they do something most of the time. So I've decided to push potty training a little bit at home.

When the boys woke this morning, I put them on the potty. Ian, not sure what was happening, stood in the bathroom naked, screamed for a minute, and peed on the floor. At least he did something.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back to blogging! I've missed you! For a long time, you were the only blog I followed. Since then, I've found many more blogs to fill my not-so-spare time, but I still miss your posts. Hope all is going well with classes and kids and all. See you at Christmas?

    By Blogger Lynnette, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home