Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, April 07, 2005

But, it's English.

Updating an earlier post, it turns out Abbie putting a little English muffin in Abbie's cereal does not stop her from blowing raspberries while eating. On the contrary, it seems Abbie hates English muffins. Let me repeat that; Abbie hates English muffins. This is the same baby who gleefully devours things I won't even eat, like spinach or stinky cheeses like gorgonzola and bleu cheese. This is the first time I've ever seen her actually refuse to eat something, not counting the time she had that stomach virus. At the next meal, I experimented by throwing some shredded ordinary bread in her cereal, and that went in the mouth without being followed by a raspberry. And the parenting ballet continues. Now I just need to figure out another way to use English muffins. Cough, cough, (meatloaf), cough, cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home