Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, April 04, 2005

Hi. My name is Matt, and I'll be your blogger.

The idea behind this blog will be to help family, friends, and I suppose any curious strangers keep tabs on our family, especially the little one who lends her name to this site. Future posts will be witty, insightful, and comprehensive. This post, however, is being written at the end of a rough day, so it will be short.

Abbie is growing fast, and eating everything in sight. She's taken to eating anything I'm eating, including broccoli right off my fork. Now if only she'll do that for the next 17 years. She's also teething, drooling all over and being generally grumpy, hence the rough day. For now, I need sleep, though I hope to post pictures once I figure out how.

1 Comments:

  • If I leave a comment will blogger.com generate an email to a still existing/ monitored email address?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home