Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Who are you?

If you've stumbled upon this page from elsewhere on the internet, or in case you just need a refresher, here's the introductory post explain the blog's cast of characters. Our family lives in Des Moines, IA, in our modest home with a dog, two cats, a chinchilla, and two fish tanks. As for the human family members, here's a picture:

DSC00767

The star of the blog is on the bottom right. That's Abbie in her costume from last Halloween (no, we don't just randomly disquise her as an animal colored in an unnatural hue for fun). Abbie was born 5/30/04, and was about 5 months when this picture was taken.

Holding Abbie in the top right is my wife, Ellie. Ellie is a medical resident here in Des Moines. While I'll be the main writer for the blog, Ellie may contribute periodically as she finds free time (ha!) from healing patients.

On the left is me, Matt, your host here on Abbie Update. I take care of Abbie all day long, making me a stay-at-home parent just like millions of moms and dozens of dads across the country. In case you're curious, UMBC on the shirt I'm wearing stands for the University of Maryland - Baltimore County. No, I don't have any connection to the school, I just got the shirt for free on a business trip, and I love my free T-shirts.

1 Comments:

  • Time to update that picture! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home