Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pink

The preschool called me at school today. Ian had pinkeye and needed to go home. When I arrived, I immediately doubted it was pinkeye because he didn't have, uh, pink eyes. His eye lids were a rosy shade of pink, though. Regardless of what I thought, the teachers were afraid he had pinkeye because of the streams of mucus flowing from his eyes.

I took him home and had mommy look at him. She agreed it wasn't pinkeye. He just has a cold that's infuriated his sinuses to the point that they refuse to drain mucus. The snot has nowhere to go, so it flows out of his eyes and congeals in a mess suitable for freaking out preschool teachers.

We now have a bottle of pinkeye drops that we're giving to Ian just in case. It's probably a matter of time before someone brings pinkeye home anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home