Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama Wins in a Landslide

Obama won the election at Abbie's preschool. They gave us a newsletter when I picked them up this afternoon. The totals:

Obama = 28
McCain = 17
Santa = 1

They also have quotes from the voters. Some of my favorites:

"John McCain scares me."
"I voted for John McCain because Obama will make school go for another hour."
"I voted for Obama because he makes toys."
"I voted for McCain because Obama steals peoples' money."
"I vote for Santa Claus so everyone will get more presents."

Abbie won't say who she voted for. Obviously she believes in the secret ballot.

1 Comments:

  • They voted where Rob teaches and McCain won. I guess your school district better reflects the American people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home