Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote

I just noticed a sign at Abbie's preschool saying her class will vote for president tomorrow. That's unfortunate since we haven't gotten around to discussing current events with her yet. We were hoping to wait another four years before we started pressuring her to support the correct candidate.

I'm guessing her class will vote for McCain. From what I know of our neighborhood, with its mix of military and upper-middle class families, he seems likely to get the majority of support in our neighborhood. But then there was that one preschool classmate I saw running around in an Obama t-shirt, so I could be surprised.

Mommy already voted in the real election. I'll vote on my way to pick up the boys tomorrow afternoon.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Lynnette, at 9:54 PM  

  • As an only slightly-related comment, there was a boy that came to our house trick-or-treating Friday night in a voting booth costume. It was great! It had a hole to drop the candy in that said "Count your candy". And they had some kind of tape player/CD player or something inside of it so he was playing Hail to the Chief (I think that's what it was, it was rather noisy around him to hear it very well). Perfect costume!

    By Blogger Lynnette, at 9:55 PM  

  • Finn and I go this morning. I can't wait to see how well he behaves in line.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home