Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag...

Abbie’s latest obsession is sneaking around the house, periodically announcing her presence.

“Uh oh!” she’ll say. “Do you see Abbie? Say Abbie!”

I’m a little concerned that, of all the characters from Dora, Abbie apparently identifies most with Swiper.

Abbie also created her own theme song / musical motif. It’s a short ditty, sung in two beats, with an eighth-eighth-quarter note rhythm. In solfege, the pitches are do-do-sol. She sings the syllables “dih-dih-dah,” repeating the ditty as necessary to musically announce her presence as she sneaks about the house.

I may be raising a Bondian supervillain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home