Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, July 02, 2007

Warning: Disgustingly Cute Photos Ahead

Last night was another visit to the ice cream shop. Ellie stayed in the car with the kids while I walked up to the shop’s window to fetch the ice cream. When I returned and handed a baby cone to each of the three children, Ellie asked if I wanted to stay at the shop and eat, or if I wanted to drive back home five minutes away and let the kids run around the yard while they ate. I think I made the right choice.

DSC02259
Tory

DSC02269
Ian

DSC02264
Abbie, who’s supposed to be the neat one.

DSC02263
Whenever I brought the camera up to take a picture, the kids kept running toward the lens to get a better look. I kept recoiling in fear.

DSC02268
Not content to stay in our yard, the kids kept running down the driveway, looking for things in the neighbors’ yards to touch.

DSC02274
Ian is as close as he came to finishing his ice cream cone before giving up. Ellie was happy that, for once, someone was eating ice cream slower than she was. Notice Ellie is rounding up Abbie in the background. Notice also that Ian has a blade of grass dangling off his chin, a relic from one of the multiple times his cone hit the ground. If grass is good enough for our cats to munch, it’s good enough for our children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home