Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, March 05, 2007

Signs

I woke up late this morning. As I stepped into the shower, I heard Abbie wailing. I ignored her since I needed a shower more than she needed out of her room.

When I opened the door to the kids’ room, Abbie was naked, having left a poopy diaper on the floor and a stain where she sat on the floor.

Some might take this to be a bad sign for the day when that’s the first thing you see. Our day wasn’t too bad, though. It was busy, but not too bad. The lowlight was the guy who almost t-boned me at a four-way stop when he blew past his stop sign, but “almost” doesn’t count.

2 Comments:

  • Wow. Normally, that would have been a sign of a spiral into hell. Good save.

    By Blogger Becky, at 12:25 AM  

  • Wow, I do not miss the days of poopy diapers. I somehow managed to get through them without a poopy story to tell when she is older.

    Fun Science Projects for Kids

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home