Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Filling out the Brackets

March, 2004: I’ve spent the past five months watching college basketball almost every night.
March, 2007: I’ve spent the past 34 months reading children’s books every night before collapsing into bed.

March, 2004: I spent most of my Internet time looking at Bracketology.
March, 2007: I spent most of my Internet time looking at Infantology. Okay, I looked up a little Bracketology too.

March, 2004: I entered an office pool with my coworkers.
March, 2007: I entered an office pool with Ellie’s coworkers. I’m sure I could outpick my current coworkers.

March, 2004: I fretted over the 6-11 match-ups.
March, 2007: I fretted over the 6:11 waketime.

March, 2004: I didn’t have a team to root for.
March, 2007: There’s a plucky 16-seed in the women’s tournament that’s caught my attention.

March, 2004: I weeped when a bubble burst.
March, 2007: I weeped when a diaper burst.

March, 2004: If Kansas can overcome their consistency issues, I think they can go all the way.
March, 2007: If Kansas can overcome their consistency issues, I think they can go all the way.

March, 2004: I watched Cinderella advance through the tournament.
March, 2007: I still control the TV. Thankfully, we’re too young for those #$%@ Disney princesses.

March, 2004: I started strong during the first weekend, but faded to the middle of the pack.
March, 2007: Probably about the same.

1 Comments:

  • Be thankful you are still too young for the Disney Princesses ... both of my girls think they ARE the princesses. At this very moment they are all dressed up, crowns and all, driving their brothers BONKERS.

    LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home