Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Discoveries

Abbie still doesn’t understand the concept of opening presents. She grabs a loose part of the wrapping paper, tears it off, and goes back to destroying her books or whatever she was doing. I’m sure the boys won’t have the same problem destroying things when they get a little older.

Today, Tory found his thumb for the first time. Tomorrow, I start trying to break him of this thumb sucking habit.

While it may satisfy the requirements of a lactose-free diet, using soymilk to make scrambled eggs and ham is not a good idea.

I’m hoping Santa brings me a good night’s sleep.

Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry. Santa's supply of sleep is limited. I got some this year, so you'll just have to wait until next year.

    Just kidding! Hope you found some under your tree.

    By Blogger Becky, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home