Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, October 08, 2007

Backpack, Backpack

Today’s note from preschool:

She has a tough time sitting quietly and listening to unfamiliar books. She also has a tough time waiting for snack. She gets upset when she does not get it immediately.


Yeah, she’ll do that. I have a feeling that the grace period is over, and the teachers are going to start telling us about behaviors that need modifying. I just wish I knew how to teach her to sit quietly.

I also pulled out another fundraiser from Abbie’s backpack. This one is for candy. That’s after the coupon book, the pictures, and the t-shirt order form. It’s only October, so that works out to about one fundraiser every couple weeks. The class that sells the most candy wins a pizza party for this one. Given Abbie’s disdain for pizza, I think I can safely sit this one on the sidelines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home