Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Better...

We’re doing better. Everyone seems to be firming up and evacuating less. Maybe by tomorrow I’ll feel good enough to eat an actual meal, and maybe even write an actual blog post.

Tonight, Abbie ran around the house right before bedtime. While I put the boys down, she usually does this to prolong the inevitable trip to bed. Tonight she busied herself by slipping her shoes and socks over her feet. I didn’t realize she could put her shoes and socks on by herself. I can add that to the list of Things Abbie Can Do When She Wants.*

When I found Abbie, she announced, “I love shoes and socks!”

“I love Abbie going to bed,” I replied. “Guess which one is going to happen.”

“Shoes and socks!” she said.

* Using the potty and drinking from a regular cup are also on that list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home