Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Friday, July 14, 2006

Abbie & Ian & Tory Non-Update

I used to be good at finding Abbie’s old sippy cups. When I noticed one was missing, hopefully within a week of its last use, I could just check under the kitchen table or under someone’s bed, and probably uncover it there. As I get better at finding Abbie’s disposed sippy cups, though, she’s getting more creative at finding places to hide them. In the past week, I have found old sippy cups:

- In the kitchen cabinet with the pots and pans.
- In the diaper pail.
- Behind the cat litter boxes.
- In her toy box.
- Outside the house on the front steps.

This is a shortened post. We’re going out of town this weekend, and I still need to pack. There will be no posts this weekend, but that’s okay since most of you seem to steal from your employer by checking this during the workweek. I leave you with this photo of Ian enjoying our backyard, and Tory wondering what the heck that thing is I’m holding.

DSC01549

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home