Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"Our Snot-Nosed Family" or "It's Snot Funny"

Good news! Abbie Update has conclusively determined that Abbie has a cold, not allergies. How do we know? Because I’ve caught Abbie’s cold! So now I’m sick and tired, my pseudoephedrine has worn off, I have building sinus pressure, and I’m blowing green nuclear mucus out my nose. I now have a new appreciation for Abbie’s crankiness over the past few days. We spent much of the day commiserating on the living room floor, fighting back the haze to properly push the shapes into her Death Star. As much as we both enjoy reading, I just can’t fight the cold in my throat well enough to read extensively. Besides, reading with the bug in my throat could produce a growling voice that would make her scared of more than just tigers and puppies. I’m going to bed now, and have nothing more to add tonight, besides the fact that the letters in “nuclear mucus” can be rearranged with punctuation to spell “A clue! Run, scum!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home