Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, July 06, 2009

Floater

Safety is important to me when I let my kids into the pool. I know I'll barely be able to watch them while they swim, so they need to have proper safety gear. That means everyone must wear floaties to hop in the pool. The boys have nifty surf suits with floaties built in, so they can wear that as a swim suit, stay protected from the sun, and remain on the surface of water. Abbie has a life vest that she slips on over her swim suit. The vest is nice because it goes on easily. Unfortunately it also comes off easily. Tonight I caught her in the water right after she took the vest off. Much to my pleasant surprise she was treading water and not sinking to the bottom like a stone. Why do kids have to be so curious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home