Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Squirrel!

On the car ride to daycare this morning, Ian picked up a little toy squirrel. It was a simple plastic fast food meal toy that the kids had barely noticed before this morning. Of course it was instantly the most popular item in the car.

Tory threw a tantrum in the car because he didn't have a squirrel. I tried to soothe him with other fast food toys in the car such as elephants and cars, but no luck. The daycare has a no outside toy policy, so the toy had to stay in the car when we arrived.

I figured when we got out of the car he'd calm down. Nope.

I figured when we got to his room at daycare he'd calm down. Nope.

I figured that when Ian started playing with the train set that every toddler boy in the preschool loves he'd calm down. Nope.

I know he calmed down at some point because he wasn't screaming when I picked him up, I just don't know when.

1 Comments:

  • I love this. It makes me think my kids are normal.

    By Blogger Amy, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home