Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Look

We were walking through a store tonight. I was holding the boys' hands when Ian tripped and fell flat on his overstuffed winter coat. I stopped and used both hands to pick Ian back up to his feet. Tory did not stop and continued moving ahead at a fast clip, eventually working his way into the middle of three high school kids. As I helped Ian stand, the high schoolers had to continually watch their step to keep from knocking my beloved offspring flat on his overstuffed winter coat.

The boy in the group glared at me, as if to say, "Are you going to do something about this?"

All I could do was stare back, as if to say, "Yeah, you'll be in my position in a few years."

Mommy thought I also should've added a reminder to him to use birth control, but I wasn't sure how to convey that in a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home