Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Fairly Odd Parent

Becky tagged me. I’m supposed to give five odd things about myself. Let’s see…

1. My wife says I should have no trouble thinking of five odd things about myself, yet I’m having trouble.

2. I eat the same lunch almost every day: Eggless egg sandwich, apple, baby carrots. At least I eat different varieties of apples from day to day.

3. I have to read every day of the newspaper, even if I didn’t get to it the day it was delivered. I have four days of newspapers waiting for me to read them right now.

4. I don’t like steak, or large hunks of meat in general. That’s a detriment in Iowa where the rural areas are filled with walking steaks begging to be eaten.

5. I have three kids under the age of 3. Does that count?

5 Comments:

  • What's an eggless egg sandwich?

    Thanks for playing.

    By Blogger Becky, at 7:59 AM  

  • I was thinking the same thing ... what is an eggless egg sandwich?

    Don't like steak? Oh man, a big ol' filet is my favorite ... and I go have one at least once every week. LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 AM  

  • That's all you can think of? How about the steamed veggie obsession? Or that weird cardboard cutout in your closet you won't part with? Or your squirrel/movie theory? I can keep going...

    Patty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

  • 1. I eat steamed broccoli for supper most nights. It's heavily steamed so the kids can eat it. That's odd?

    2. The weird cardboard cutout? I'm a pack rat. Sue me.

    3. The squirrel movie theory goes back to my days of reviewing movies for the college newspaper. Instead of rating a movie in stars, I rated it in the number of squirrels running around it would take to distract me from the movie. The better the movie, the more squirrels. Maybe that's odd, but it was college, and everyone deserves a pass for the odd things they did in college.

    4. I should've said "eggless egg salad sanwich." An eggless egg salad sandwich uses mashed tofu instead of eggs. Mmm... It tastes the same as an egg salad sandwich made without the yolks. Really.

    By Blogger Matt, at 12:17 PM  

  • The squirrel thing? Hilarious.

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home