Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, February 22, 2007

At 84 Hours After the Shot...

Tory is doing better today, provided the ibuprofen is in full effect. We just have to wait a couple hours for the dose to kick in enough for me to set him down without eliciting panicked screams.

Ian is pooping a lot. Otherwise, he’s no more or less cranky than I’d expect from a child with a neon red diaper region.

Abbie is still napping over two hours a day, likely in an effort to stay awake past midnight.

I'm feeling a little achy and my stomach is upset. I'm starting to think that Tory's reaction to his immunization shot is contagious. Hopefully I just need a good night’s sleep, and I’ll wake up refreshed and ready to hold at least one child for five hours of the day.

Confidential to Patty: I don’t think we’re going to make lunch tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • Because anything posted on the Internet is confidential! No problem Matt, I hope you all feel better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

  • Ya know, it may not be a reaction to the shot. Doesn't usually last that long.

    I don't know about Des Moines, but over here by Cedar Rapids, there is a flu going around that is knocking everyone on their butt ... even those who had their flu shot. :(

    I hope you all feel better soon. Make it a restful weekend. You may have no choice ... we have lots of snow coming.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • I'm sure it's not related to the shot at this point. There probably was a little reaction that mingled with some nasty bug for a week of fun.

    I've heard there's a nasty flu bug going through the neighborhood. It's also hammering those who had their flu shot. Maybe it migrated across the state.

    I think we're starting to feel better. We don't have restful weekends anymore, though. :)

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home