Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Copin' in My Cabana

I feed children when they wake up. I try to have their meal ready before they rise, but that system depends on them sleeping until their usual time.

The children woke up 45 minutes early this morning. I coped by placing them in front of the television until I was ready for them.

The boys woke up 15 minutes early from their morning nap. I coped by giving everyone Goldfish until I had lunch ready.

Everyone woke up 5 minutes early from their afternoon nap. The early rising wasn’t a big deal, but the frantic screaming from all three children was a larger deal. I coped by shoveling food into the boys’ mouths in between microwaving Abbie’s supper and directing Ellie on how best to help me in the kitchen. I didn’t cope so well.

Ian just woke up from his nighttime slumber. That’s nine hours early. I coped by giving him acetaminophen just in case.

I don’t know why Ian isn’t tired. I’m sleepy after all that coping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home