Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Perils of Too Much Family Living Too Close Together

What I ate for Thanksgiving:

Breakfast
1. Grandma’s bacon and ham quiche, to give my gut a loading dose of lead
2. Orange juice

Thanksgiving Dinner #1
1. Turkey
2. Mashed potatoes and gravy
3. Cranberry salad
4. Baked sweet potatoes with fruit
5. Pumpkin bread
6. Snicker salad
7. Almost forgot a roll
8. A little more Snicker salad
9. One more slice of pumpkin bread
10. Just a couple baked sweet potatoes while I’m waiting around

Desserts were pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and key lime pie, but I skipped dessert at Thanksgiving Dinner #1 so I could arrive in time for dessert at Thanksgiving Dinner #2. Instead I arrived in time for the main meal.
1. Ham
2. Sweet potato casserole
3. Fruit salad, which was a lot heavier than you might think
4. Raw broccoli
5. Cream puff
6. A small piece of pumpkin pie, shunning the pecan pie
7. A little Cherry dessert (that was its name)

At Thanksgiving Dinner #3, I didn’t want to eat anything more for fear of explosion, so I grabbed a couple things for Abbie, including
1. Cranberry salad, which she wouldn’t touch so I ate
2. A pickle, which she wouldn’t touch so I ate
3. Pecan pie, which she ate, but I ate part of it since I couldn’t let her eat the whole thing
4. Pumpkin bar. They also had pumpkin pie, but I couldn’t stand seeing the same two types of pie at my third dinner of the day, so I opted for a little dessert in bar form.

Friday’s food
1. Small bowl of cereal for breakfast
2. Sloppy joe for lunch
3. Boca Burger for supper
4. Stairclimber for dessert

1 Comments:

  • Just reading that makes my stomach hurt. I'm glad that you had such a bountiful day!

    Patty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home