Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tagged

As per my tagging from Becky, here are six weird things most people don’t know about me:

1. I’ll watch just about any game of pro hockey, pro and college football, pro and college basketball, and pro baseball, but I have few favorite teams in any of those sports. My only favorite teams are the Chicago Cubs in baseball, and the Drake Bulldogs in college basketball.
2. I quit Tae Kwon Do right before I could have tested for my black belt.
3. I’m borderline obsessive compulsive (so says Ellie).
4. I don’t like steak.
5. My family never named our pets while I was growing up, hence my cherished childhood pets are Mr. Dog and Ms. Cat.
6. I’m where chains like this go to die.

1 Comments:

  • Yay!

    Someone I knew had a dog with a Spanish-sounding name, Dioge. When asked where the name came from, they spelled it, D-O-G.

    [groan]

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home