Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oops

A couple days ago, the children broke the ceiling light cover in Abbie's room. I'm not entirely sure how they did it, but it involved swinging blankets at it. Abbie was okay with the new look for a day, but eventually the exposed bulb creeped her out and she demanded a new light cover.

We drove to the local home improvement store, bought a new cover for about $5, and brought it home. Abbie was so excited to have her cover back she asked for it as soon as we pulled into the garage. I told her just a minute, and carried the cover into the house with many other things. On the way in, I banged the cover against a chair and shattered it.

I guess I'll have to spend another $5 tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Hi

    As the father of twin boys aged 3 i feel your pain. I am constantly painting,cleaning repairing etc. Its like having a tornado in the house 24 hours per day. Hope they slow down as they get older as im running out of energy!!

    By Anonymous liverpool driving lesson, at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home