Abbie & Ian & Tory Update

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Quickest Shower Ever

Abbie woke up early from her nap today. That was unfortunate since she also fell asleep late, giving her approximately 20 minutes of afternoon sleep. I heard her stomping around her room way too early, but I ignored her. I was also stomping around my room at the time, although I was working out at the time. I was most of the way through my work out, and still needed to shower. I decided to ignore her and leave her in her room for another 20 minutes until I stepped out of the shower. Her door was locked, there was nothing dangerous in her room, and she didn’t have any clothes left in her dresser to dump on the floor. What’s the worst that could happen?

Five minutes later, Abbie walked into my room. She’d pulled the lock off her door, and strolled down to my room where I was finishing my work out. A minute later her brothers followed her into my room. Abbie made sure to open their door and also wake them from their nap early before she wandered downstairs.

Oh. That’s what could happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home